OVC supports a strong and diverse set of research programs under a broad One Health umbrella that address complex and interconnected problems at the intersections of human, animal, and environmental health.
If you are looking for an OVC expert by name or research area, there are a few options available to you:
- Consult the University of Guelph Expert Guide.
- Review our research programs and affiliated faculty members.
- Visit departmental faculty homepages for Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Studies, Pathobiology, and Population Medicine.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Clinical Trials
- Food Animal Health Management
- Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- Livestock Research
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Molecular Diagnostics & Biomarker Discovery
- Public Health
- Reproductive & Developmental Biology
- Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine
Can't find who or what you are looking for? Please contact the College Research Manager here
Updated 24 days ago