Biomedical Sciences News/Briefs - August 2015
** Graduate Student Seminar Series **
Kathy Jacyniak (Supervisor: Dr. M. Vickaryous) - Wednesday, 26th August @ 12:30p in Room 1642.
Noeline Subramaniam (Supervisor: Dr. M. Vickaryous) - Friday, 4th September @ 12:30p in Room 1642.
** Qualifying Examination **
August 24th @ 9:00am - Room 1642 - Nayoung Rho
Exciting News!!!! the department now has a full-time shredder!
no need to collect your shredding .. drop it off in the 'Shred It' bin, room 2634
* August 16-23 inclusive - Dr. Brenda Coomber will be Acting-Chair with full signing authority
* next Add Period for F'15: August 17th-September 18th - undergraduate; July 31st-September 18th - graduate
** Proximity Access **
OVC is become 'proximity card accessible'.
In order to have access to OVC outside of business hours, your ID card must be equipped with iClass technology.
Your ID card must be applied for in person at the ID Card Centre, Enrolment Services, Office of Registrarial Services, UC Level 3.
ID Authorization form
** Timesheet Submission **
Once you have completed the time sheet, you are responsible for obtaining your supervisor’s approval and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropping it off to the Financial Clerks’ workspace.
Important: If you email the timesheet please ensure that you reference your home department’s name in the subject line.For a copy of the time sheet, more detailed information about these changes, or who to contact if you have additional questions, please go to ovc.uoguelph.ca/sas.
** Links of Interest **
- Next of Kin fillable pdf - please complete if you haven't already and return to Kim
- OR5 submission instructions
- CCS Test Scoring Site: https://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs/learning-resources/instructional-research/test-scoring
- Tutorial: how to reserve Biomed equipment via Graph Mail: https://vimeo.com/123631306
- Environmental Health & Safety Policies
- Incident or Injury Incident Report
** Upcoming **
Graduate Admissions WebNow Training - September 10 @ 9am
Email items for posting to: email@example.com