Funding Sources

Graduate students in the department are supported by competitive awards from various agencies listed below. Information about some of these can be found at the links provided. In some cases, stipends may be available in the form of Graduate Research Assistantships from research advisors, so that potential advisors should be consulted on their availability (see Local Funding Sources)

National Funding Agencies

Provincial Funding Agencies

University Funding Sources

See information provided by Faculty of Graduate Studies.

  • Graduate Research Assistantships (GRA)
  • Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA)
  • Graduate Service Assistantships (GSA)
  • Access and other awards
  • Research Scholarships (Board of Graduate Studies)

Ontario Veterinary College Sources

Licensure Information

The College of Veterinarians of Ontario should be contacted concerning eligibility for general or educational license.

College of Veterinarians of Ontario
2106 Gordon St.
Guelph, Ontario
N1L 1G6, Canada.
Tel: (519) 824-5600, Fax: (519) 824-6497

Some information for foreign graduates wishing to obtain a general license to practice veterinary medicine is also available here.

contact us

Contact Us

Department of Pathobiology
Ontario Veterinary College
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, NIG 2W1

Main Office Reception - Room 3840, 519-824-4120 ext 54755

Building Hours

Monday - Friday: 7:30am -6:00pm