- CS 2126
Current Graduate Students
- A.Singh, N.M.M Moens, S. Nykamp, C.W. Bruce. What is your diagnosis? Type 1 Monteggia fracture in a dog. JAVMA (2007) 231 (9) 1345-1346.
- MC. Theoret, N.M.M Moens: (2006) The use of veterinary cuttable plates for carpal and tarsal arthrodesis in small dogs and cats. Accepted for publication CVJ July 20 2006
- S.E. Boston, N.M.M. Moens: (2006) Idiopathic Primary Chylopericardium in a Dog. JAVMA, accepted for publication June 15 2006
- N.S. Brebner, N.M.M. Moens, J.R. Runciman: (2006) Evaluation of a treadmill with integrated force plates for kinetic gait analysis of sound and lame dogs at a trot. VCOT accepted for publication March 29 2006
- J.A. Webb, S.E. Boston, J. Armstrong, N.M.M. Moens: (2004) Lymphangiosarcoma associated with primary lymphedema in a Bouvier des Flandres. J Vet Intern Med. ;18(1):122-4.
- S.E.Boston, N.M.M. Moens, S. Kruth, E. Southorn: (2003) Evaluation of the gastrointestinal safety of meloxicam with dexamethasone for a short period in healthy dogs. Am J Vet Res. 2003 Nov;64(11):1369-75
- N.M.M Moens, A.M.E. Bersenas, S.A. Hewitt: (2003) What is your diagnosis? Tracheal laceration in a cat, Journal of Small animal Practice, 44 (8): p 345
- N.M.M Moens, C.L. Runyon: (2002) Fracture of L7 vertebral articular facets and pedicles following dorsal laminectomy in a dog. J Am Vet Med Assoc; 221(6): p 807-10
Search PubMed for additional publications by Dr. Moens.