Department Chair | Professor | DVM, DVSc, PhD, Diplomate A.C.V.A.
- Cardiopulmonary effects of anesthetic induction with ketamine/diazepam, thiopental or propofol in dogs sedation with a combination of medetomidine/hydromorphone
- Influence of hyperoxia, hypocarbia and hypercarbia on spinal and brain magnetic resonance images (MRI) during general anesthesia in dogs and cats
- Pharmacokinetics of morphine in the adult horse and foal
- Influence of detomidine on gastrointestinal transit time in the horse
- Cardiopulmonary effect of medetomidine and its reversal with atipamazole in calves
- Cardiopulmonary effects of xylazine, guaifenesin and ketamine versus isoflurane in calves
- Elmas CR, Cruz AM, Kerr CL. Use of a tilt-table as a recovery system for horses following orthopedic surgery: 54 cases. Submitted JAVMA August 2006.
- Mattson SF, Kerr CL, Dyson DH, Mirakhur KK. The effect of hypovolemia due to hemorrhage on the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane in the dog. Vet Anaesth Analg 2006: 33; 296-301
- Turner PV, Kerr CL, Amanda Healy,, Taylor M. Meloxicam Potentiates Butorphanol Reduction of the Minimum Alveolar Concentration of Isoflurane in Rabbits. Am J Vet Res 2006: 67; 770-774
- Durongphongtorn S, McDonell WN, Kerr CL, Teixeira Neto F, Mirakhur KK. Comparison of hemodynamic, clinicopathologic, and gastrointestinal motility effects and recovery characteristics of anesthesia with isoflurane and halothane in horses undergoing arthroscopic surgery. Am J Vet Res 2006: 67: 32-42
- Beaulieu KE, Kerr CL, McDonell WN. Evaluation of a lithium dilution cardiac output for measurement of cardiac output in anesthetized cats. Am J Vet Res 2005: 66: 1639-1645
- McGurrin MK, Physick-Sheard PW, Kenney DG, Kerr C, Hanna WJ. Transvenous electrical cardioversion of equine atrial fibrillation: technical considerations. J Vet Intern Med 2005: 19: 695-702
- Lansdowne JL, Kerr CL, Boure LP, Pearce SG. Epidural migration of new methylene blue in 0.9% sodium chloride solution or 2% mepivacaine solution following injection into the first intercoccygeal space in foal cadavers and anesthetized foals undergoing laparoscopy. Am J Vet Res 2005: 66: 1324-1329
Search PubMed for additional publications by Dr. Kerr.