- CS 2141
Department Chair | Professor | DVM, DVSc, PhD, Diplomate A.C.V.A.
- Physiologic effects of anesthesia
- Ventilatory support strategies
- Perioperative analgesia
- Self-assessment and feedback in health practitioners
- Lu Fang-L, Glover-Takahashi S, Kerr C. Myth or Reality: Self-Assessment is central to effective curriculum in anatomical pathology graduate medical education. Academic Pathology 2021; 8. In press.
- Kerr CL, Viel L, Keating SCJ, Arroyo L. Cardiopulmonary effects and recovery characteristics associated with two sedative protocols for assisted ventilation in healthy neonatal foals. Can J Vet Res. In press.
- Keating SCJ, Kerr CL. Cardiopulmonary effects of an intravenous infusion of fentanyl in cats during isoflurane anesthesia and with concurrent acepromazine or dexmedetomidine administration during anesthetic recovery. Am J Vet Res 2021; 82: 261-267.
- Biello P, Bateman SW, Kerr CL. Comparison of fentanyl and hydromorphone constant rate infusions for pain management in dogs in an intensive care unit. Vet Anaesth Analg. 2018; 45: 673-683.
- Reimann J, Dewey C, Bateman SW, Kerr C, Johnson R. Perioperative analgesic use by Ontario veterinarians, 2012. Can Vet J 2017; 58:149-156
- Keating S, Kerr C, McDonell W, Valverde A, Johnson R, Knycht H, Edginton A. Effects of acepromazine or dexmedetomidine on fentanyl disposition in dogs during recovery from isoflurane anesthesia. Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia 2016; 43:35-43.
Search PubMed for additional publications by Dr. Kerr.