The process of Tenure and Promotion at the Univeristy of Guelph is governed by the Office of the Provost, under the direction of the Assistant Vice-President (Faculty and Academic Staff Relations). The College liason is the Cheif Administrative Officer while at the Department level it is the Assistant to the Chair/Faculty (ACF).
2018 College Meetings
2018 Department Meetings
- 2018 Schedule of Dates
- Timelines and Templates (Bienniel Year)
- Tenure and Promotion guiding documents - including schedule of dates
- New Faculty Survival Guide
- Department of Biomedical Sciences T&P Criteria Document
- Department of Clinical Studies T&P Criteria Document
- Department of Pathobiology T&P Criteria Document
- Department of Population Medicine T&P Criteria Document
The Tenure and Promotion process is conducted using the Sedona Systems web-based CV tool (termed eCV within the University community).
- eCV Home
- eCV Faculty Help Documents (also found via 'Definitions' tool in the Sedona/eCV system)
- eCV Administrator Help Documents