Kash is a veterinarian and PhD student currently working on building machine learning models to predict health status, future disease outbreaks, identify disease risk factors for emerging diseases in human and animal populations.
- Data Science and Statistics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Predicting emerging outbreaks - Guelph, Ontario, 2019-2023, Department of Population Medicine
- Streptococcus suis - Ontario, Canada, 2017-2019, Department of Population Medicine
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea – Ontario, Canada 2016, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Influenza transmissibility - Guelph, Ontario, 2015, Department of Population Medicine
- Salmonella in table eggs - Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, Summer 2014 Veterinary Research Institute