Undergraduate courses with contributions from the Department of Pathobiology
A. Courses available only to students in the DVM program.
Courses in the DVM program for students entering Fall 2000 or later
- VETM*3080 - Veterinary Physiology - Phase 1
- VETM*3120 - Veterinary Histology & General Pathology - Phase 1
- VETM*3450 - Principles of Disease in Veterinary Medicine - Phase 2
- VETM*4480 - Comparative Medicine - Phase 3
- VETM*4490 - Systems Pathology - Phase 3
- VETM*4850 - Health Management - Phase 4
B. Courses available to students in the BSc program.
- MICR*4430 - Medical Virology - course outline
- PATH*3040 - Principles of Parasitology (W) every year - course outline
- PATH*3610 - Principles of Disease (W) every year - course outline
- PATH*3610 - Principles of Disease Distance Education (S, F) - Open Learning
- PATH*4100 - Diseases of Aquatic Animals (F) Odd years - course outline
- TOX*4100 - Toxicological Pathology (W) every year - course outline