Three current Faculty representatives from each department, one of which must be the graduate coordinator appointed by the Associate Dean, Research and Innovation in consultation with departmental chairs. Members will be appointed for a 3-year term and may serve two consecutive terms.
- Chair: Associate Dean, Research and Innovation
- Secretariat: Manager, Research Services and Office Assistant, Research and Innovation
- Provide advice and support to the Associate Dean on all matters relating to graduate studies and research at the Ontario Veterinary College.
- Responsible for establishing the competitions for College Summer Student Research awards and for the College MSc and PhD Fellowships, as well as for selecting the successful candidates.
- (Chair) Dr. Shayan Sharif, Associate Dean, Research and Innovation
- Dr. Jon LaMarre, Biomedical Sciences
- Dr. Tami Martino, Biomedical Sciences
- Dr. Alicia Viloria-Petit, Biomedical Sciences
- Dr. Luis Arroyo, Clinical Studies
- Dr. Tom Gibson, Clinical Studies
- Dr. Ameet Singh, Clinical Studies
- Dr. Geoffrey Wood, Pathobiology
- Dr. Sarah Wootton, Pathobiology
- Dr. Jeff Caswell, Pathobiology
- Dr. Zvonimir Poljak, Population Medicine
- Dr. David Pearl, Population Medicine
- Dr. Amy Greer, Population Medicine