Adjunct Faculty | BSc, BEd, DVM, DACVS
- General surgery, soft tissue and orthopedics.
- Recent laparoscopy training.
- Biomechanical properties of feline long bones.
- Validation of glass fiber-reinforced tubes as a model for cat femur for biomechanical testing of orthopedic implants
- The Biomechanical Properties of Feline Long Bone (submitted for publication)
- Perioperative survival rates after surgery for diaphragmatic hernia in dogs and cats: 92 cases (1990 - 2002). JAVMA Vol. 227, No. 1: 105-109. 2005
Search PubMed for additional publications by Dr. Gibson.