- Personal Website
Natural history of dilated cardiomyopathy in the Doberman Pinscher. Management of dilated cardiomypathy.
- Minors, S.L., O'Grady, M.R., Dobutamine stress echocardiography: An early predictor of occult dilated cardiomyopathy in Doberman Pinschers. J. Vet. Int. Med. In press, 1998
- Minors, S.L., O'Grady, M.R., Heart rate variability in the dog: Is it too variable? Can. J. Vet. Res. 61:134-144, 1997
- O'Grady, M.R., The COVE Trial Study Group. Clinical evaluation of enalapril in dogs with heart failure. J. Vet. Int. Med. 9:243-252, 1995
- O'Grady, M.R., Horne, R., Update on canine DCM: Doberman Pinschers. Proceedings of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 1998
- O'Grady, M.R., Horne, R., Prevalence of dilated cardiomyopathy in Doberman Pinschers: A 4.5 year follow-up. Abstract, J. Vet. Int. Med. 12:199, 1998
- O'Grady, M.R., Gordon, S.G., Horne, R., Long-term response to dual chamber pacing in a canine model of congestive heart failure. 2nd Annual Symposium on Pacemaker Therapy in Heart Failure, 1997
- O'Grady, M.R., Horne, R., Gordon, S.G., Does angiotensin coverting enzyme inhibitor therapy delay the onset of congestive heart failure or sudden death in Doberman Pinschers with occult dilated cardiomyopathy? Abstract, J. Vet. Int. Med. 11:138, 1997
Search PubMed for additional publications by Dr. O'Grady.