- Biomed 3604
Adjunct Faculty | MSc UBC, PhD Guelph
- Cartilage tissue engineering using equine mesenchymal stromal cells
- Immunomodulation of equine and canine mesenchymal stromal cells
- Equine and canine induced pluripotent stem cells in immune system development and disease modeling
- Veterinary Developmental Biology
- Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- Roberts EL, Dang T, Lepage SIM, Alizadeh AH, Walsh T, Koch TG, Kallos MS. Improved expansion of equine cord blood derived mesenchymal stromal cells by using microcarriers in stirred suspension bioreactors. J Biol Eng 2019 Mar 21;13:25.
- Lepage SIM, Sharma R, Dukoff D, Stalker L, LaMarre J, Koch TG. Gene expression profile Is different between intact and enzymatically digested equine articular cartilage. Cartilage 2019 [epub ahead of print]
- Lepage SI, Robson N, Gilmore H, Davis O, Hooper A, St John S, Kamesan V, Gelis P, Carvajal D, Hurtig M, Koch TG. Beyond cartilage repair: the role of the osteochondral unit in joint health and disease. Tissue Eng Part B Rev. 2019 [Epub ahead of print]
- Lepage SI, Lee OJ, Koch TG. Equine cord blood mesenchymal stromal cells have greater differentiation and similar immunosuppressive potential to cord tissue mesenchymal stromal cells. Stem Cells Dev. 2019 Feb 1;28(3):227-237.
- Lepage SI, Nagy K, Sung HK, Kandel RA, Nagy A, Koch TG. Generation, characterization, and multilineage potency of mesenchymal-like progenitors derived from equine induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cells Dev. 2016 Jan 1;25(1):80-9.