- Regenerative medicine
- Stem cell biology
- Cell and tissue engineering
Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- Keith A Russell, Natalie H C Chow, David Dukoff, Thomas W G Gibson, Jonathan LaMarre, Dean H Betts, Thomas G Koch. 2016. “Characterization and immunomodulatory effects of canine adipose tissue- and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells” PLOS ONE 11: 1–18.
- Lynn B Williams, Keith A Russell, Judith B Koenig and Thomas G Koch. 2016. “Aspiration, but not injection, decreases cultured equine mesenchymal stromal cell viability” BMC Veterinary Research 12: 45.
- Keith A Russell, Thomas W G Gibson, Andrew Chong, Carmon Co, Thomas G Koch. 2015. “Canine Platelet Lysate Is Inferior to Fetal Bovine Serum for the Isolation and Propagation of Canine Adipose Tissue- and Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells” PLOS ONE 10: 1–14.
- Keith A Russell and Thomas G Koch. 2015. “Equine platelet lysate as an alternative to fetal bovine serum in equine mesenchymal stromal cell culture - too much of a good thing?” Equine Veterinary Journal 48: 261–264.