2017 - 2022 Strategic Planning
From the Dean
- Please Join Us for an Update (February 21st, 2016)
- Action Planning Groups working to refine Critical Strategic Issues (November 14th, 2016)
- Strategic Planning Enters A New Phase (October 24th, 2016)
- Strategic Planning Kick-off (September 19th, 2016)
- OVC Quick Facts
The next opportunity for formal feedback will be at the community meeting on March 2nd. Summaries of past results can be found below.
- March 2, 2017: Community Meeting - Strategic Planning Progress Update
- September 20, 2016: Community Meeting - Strategic Planning Kick-off Video | Slide Deck
- Oct. 11-12, 2016: Retreat #1
Strategic Planning Guiding Documents
- Strategic Planning Overview
- Critical Strategies: Guidelines for Action Planning
- SWOT Analysis: Guidelines for Conducting and Effective Assessment
- Action Planning: Sample Agendas for Team Meetings
University of Guelph Strategic Planning
- "Our Path Forward"
- Strategic Framework
- University of Guelph Strategic Mandate Agreement
- Get In Touch (feedback on UofG strategic renewal process)
Previous and Current OVC Integrated Plans
A world leader, integrating animal, human and environmental health through innovation, excellence and societal relevance.
Educate veterinarians and scientists, create new knowledge and provide expert services to improve the health and well-being of animals, people and the environment.
Opus Veterinum Civibus: The Craft of the Veterinarian is for the Good of the Nation.