- Online Safety Course by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Health Canada, Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines 2004, copies in various laboratories
- CSLT Guidelines for Laboratory Safety, 1986, copies in various labs
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL) 4th Edition
- A Guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Merck Index
Environmental Health and Safety 'provides additional information and assistance through health and safety training sessions, a computerized inventory system for hazardous materials, and a resource library of books, compact disks, videos, and MSD sheets for chemicals and infectious agents. EHS has information about the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, the allowable exposure limits for chemicals, and can research hazardous chemicals, and physical or biological agents.'