- Associate Dean Students
- Representative of each department
- Central Veterinary Students Association
- Graduate Students Association
- Chair: Associate Dean Students
- Secretariat: Manager, Student Affairs
Term of Office
- Appointed annually
To Whom Responsible
- To the Awards Committee of Senate and to the Dean for duties not the responsibility of the Senate. Reports to the DVM Program Committee for information and comment.
- Normally three times per semester
- Formulates policies respecting the effective use of funds designated for undergraduate and graduate student awards for Senate approval.
- Establishes with donors the terms and conditions of awards.
- Supervises the administration of non-Senate awards that may be available.
- Selects recipients of awards.
- Supervises the administration of various faculty fellowships (Bull Fellowship; Laforet Fellowship).
- Supervises the administration of the college bursary funds.
- Administers selected faculty awards.
- Periodically review student activities for the Program and make recommendations thereon to the College and Senate Awards Committees, the Dean and others appropriate.
NOTE: See also Senate By-laws, "Committee on Awards"
- Dr. Janet MacInnes, Chair, Pathobiology
- Dr. Gordon Kirby, Associate Dean, Research & Graduate Affairs
- Dr. Laura Favetta, Biomedical Sciences, Department Representative
- Dr. Thomas Gibson, Clinical Studies, Department Graduate Representive
- Vacant, Clinical Studies, Department Undergraduate Representative
- Dr. Byram Bridle, Pathobiology, Department Representative
- Dr. Jessica Gordon, Population Medicine, Department Graduate Representative
- Dr. Terri O'Sullivan, Population Medicine, Department Undergraduate Representative
- Ms. Melissa MacKinnon, Graduate Student Representative
- Vacant, Undergraduate Student Representative
- Dr. Joanne Hewson, Associate Dean, Students & Academic, ex officio
- Ms. Elizabeth Lowenger, Manager, Student Affairs, ex officio