For All Coordinators of OVC Courses
- This piece of the course verificaiton process is currently on hold.
- No submission required at this time.
- This information will be gleaned from the assigned teaching roster, course/room schedular, and OSCAR. The validity of this new method is still under scrutiny.
- Typically, forms would be available on the home page
The Course Verification Form is meant to capture:
- Instruction activities that involve student contact (similar to what might be reported in a course outline)
- Effort of anyone involved in the course (except OVC Faculty, who report their own time via the Individual form)
- Curricular changes (if applicable)
- General notes
- Each course/rotation instance must have a completed Course Verification Form
- Only courses that have a home department within OVC should be submitted
- OVC Faculty are NOT included in the instructor effort section (that information is collected in the Faculty Reporting form)