Professor | BSc(Agr) McGill; MSc McGill; DVM, PhD Guelph; MEd Memorial [field_positions_of_note]
You are here
Peter D. Conlon
- Email: email@example.com
- Office ext: 54413
Areas of Interest
- Veterinary - client interactions
- Kay-Mugford P, Benn SJ, LaMarre J, Conlon P. In vitro effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on cyclooxygenase activity in dogs. Am J Vet Res 2000; 61:802-810
- Kay-Mugford P, Benn SJ, LaMarre, J, Conlon P. Cyclooxygenase expression in canine platelets and Madin-Darby kidney cells. Am J Vet Res 2000; 61:1512-1516.
- Whiteside DP, Barker IK, Mehren KG, Jacobs RM, Conlon PD. Clinical evaluation of the oral iron chelator deferiprone for the potential treatment of iron overload in bird species. J Zoo Wildl Med 2004; 35:40-49.
- Adams CL, Conlon PD, Long KC. Professional and veterinary competencies: addressing human relations and the human-animal bond in veterinary medicine. J Vet Med Educ 31:
- Bersenas A, Mathews K, Allen D, Conlon P. The efficacy of gastric-acid lowering therapy in the dog. Am J Vet Res. Accepted for publication.