OVCAA Mission Statement:
- To support a worldwide network of proud OVC alumni and to advance the goals of the college.
The ways in which we achieve our mission are:
- Assisting in funding of the College's newsletter, The OVC Crest, which is sent out three times a year to all OVC graduates.
- Sponsoring special College and University events
- Supporting major College projects and student-run activities such as OVC's Lifetime Learning Centre and Global Vets
- Coordinating alumni events and helping alumni organize reunions at Alumni Weekend in June, at major veterinary conferences, and other venues
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the C.A.V. Barker Museum of Canadian Veterinary History
- Supporting student scholarships
- Promoting giving to the Alumni Trust
- Organizing alumni receptions at major veterinary conferences
- Enriching the college experience by volunteering to assist in and sponsoring student events and alumni-led career presentations